Elise Anderson is a Professional Track & Field athlete for Team USA who is a serial entrepreneur, journalist for Yahoo, brand ambassador, fitness model, and now artist. She is originally from Brooklyn Park, Minnesota where she is an accomplished track star who graduated from the University of Connecticut (UConn) with her Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications.
Besides Elise being a journalist for Yahoo and Bossy Girl Magazine she is the President of Anderson Consulting which is a luxury business advisory where she is able to provide PR, business funding, merchant services, private jets, yachts, islands and luxury rental cars. Anderson Consulting is a multi-service consulting company, where they serve all their clients with over 20+ services and partnerships that are available for all our clients with start ups, small businesses, and that need personal funding solutions.
Additionally, Elise launched her nonprofit, Life After Sports Foundation Inc. Life After Sports Foundation Inc. is laying the foundation for youth, collegiate, and professional athletes to succeed with the college recruitment process, overall health/nutrition, mental health/wellness, media marketing, and entrepreneurship/financial resources and workshops.
Accomplishments / Resume
- USATF National Champion in 2008
- 2008 and 2010 USATF Minnesota Female Athlete of the Year
- MSHSL State Champions 2010 and 2011
- 2010-2012 MSHSL Section Champions
- 2010-2012 MSHSL Conference Champions
- 2010-2013 4×100 Champions and All-Time Record Holders
- Six-year Letterwinner in Track and Field
- 22-Time AAU All-American
- 2017 Penn Relays Sprint Medley Champions
- 2017 American Athletic Conference Runner-Up
- 2016 Missouri Valley Indoor Conference Champions
- NCAA All-Academic Honors
- 2018 UConn Communications Department Notable Student-Athlete Award Winner
- 2018 Runner up for the Female Community Outreach Athlete of the Year Award
- American Athletic Conference All-Academic